Sunday, May 23, 2010

Six months down...

Married for six months already. Where does the time go? We went up to the Grand America to celebrate and this was the view from our room. They had the best cookies at the reservation desk I couldn't even stand it. I tried to say no but the warm chocolate chips were calling my name and I caved. So good! Can't beat a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

Look at this amazing courtyard! Someday I want a house with a mini courtyard in the center of it:) The girl in the pink dress had just gotten married. Gotta love a fuschia dress!

On Sunday morning our great friends Jeff and Julie met us for the Sunday Brunch. Oh my goodness... soo good! I think I ate more shrimp than ever and if you like crab legs- this is the place to go. Chocolate fountains, crepes, bacon to die for, french toast, omlettes, and all the dessert you could ever dream of. There was even a sushi station. By the way, if you like Happy Sumo you need to try the squid salad. Sounds disgusting but it's absolutely amazing and you'll crave it just thinking about it. Hmmm, how far away is Happy Sumo....

We went to La Caille for dinner (somehow Jeremy ended up with a $100 gift card there) and it was soooo good. I love drive up to the restaurant. You feel like you're entering some other country or time period when you get into the gates. There are ponds with swans and ducks and the peacocks just roam around. They had the prettiest orchids inside the restaurant too. Someday I'd like to start growing them. My mom has such a green thumb- especially for things that are difficult to grow. My grandma was just the same way.


No comments:

Post a Comment