Sunday, May 16, 2010

I love Spring BBQs with friends!

Last night we had the best BBQ with my good friends Bree, Nikki, and Becky. I attempted to make virgin Lava Flows which turned out pretty great if I might say so myself:) See below for the easy recipe! It was so great to catch up with friends again. Bree is prego and due on October 19th. She thinks she's already starting to waddle. I guess me and Jer better get going. I wish I could just have twins so that I could catch up to everyone! If you know a recipe for that let me know:) We've been working on some health insurance because I need to get a knee surgery and then we really do want to start a family. Man, is that stuff expensive! I thought that by doing a group rate it would be pretty affordable. $1900 a month? Ridiculous! So the search is still on- it's looking like private insurance rates aren't so bad.

We will be leaving for Washington in the next couple weeks. We got our place subletted out which was quite a fiasco but I'm glad we're semi-moved. As much as I hate living out of a suitcase, it just has to work for now.

So back to the BBQ! Saratoga Springs is so pretty and Bree has the cutest house. I'm going to need her to come decorate mine when we find one. I'll have pictures to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment