Sunday, May 23, 2010

Motorcycle trip to Park City

We took a fun trip to Park City last weekend to enjoy the sunshine. I love Park City's atmosphere- especially all of the cute little stores on Main Street. We ate at Wasatch Brewing Company out on the porch in the sunny weather. Although it was a little chilly, the mountains and sun was just what I needed!

I had two t-shirts on, a sweatshirt and a coat and was still cold on the way up! Jeremy had a t-shirt on. Man, I'm always cold!


We're sure going to miss Utah! I think I've become pretty attached to the mountains and the beautiful scenery. You can travel just an hour and feel like you're on a mini vacation. If you're in the mood for some incredible, authentic mexican food I recommend El Chubasco- a locally owned little restaurant that has the best homemade salsa bar and quesadillas! Try it the next time you're up in Park City!

No comments:

Post a Comment