Friday, January 21, 2011

News for the New Year!

It's a new year and I'm here for my 4 month check-in. Okay, I vow to do better as always. So we are expecting the end of August and are very excited! Actually, nauseous and extremely tired come to mind before excited but I'm hoping we're nearing the end of those things. I've never been this tired day in and day out in my whole life. It's hard because I'm the type of person who has to be doing something, producing something, working on something all the time but for the last couple months I haven't felt like doing anything at all. It's a bit depressing. However, this last week I've been feeling a bit better and the nausea usually peaks at it's worst near dinner time.

The Sunday before we found out I was craving what else but pickles:) I sat down and ate an entire jar of baby dill pickles and they were so good! Jeremy sat there and watched me in disbelief. It was only a few days later that I gave him the news which explained the jar of pickles. Since then I've eaten another jar but now can't seem to make myself eat them. I've moved on to Mezzetto pickled vegetables and my favorite is the cauliflower. If you haven't tried these they are simply amazing (and not just because I'm pregnant). Other things I love are Dreyers fruit bars, tapioca, ovaltine, cheezits, and grapefruit. Luckily, I've been craving pretty healthy stuff like salads, fresh fruit, and vegetables but occasionally I break down and eat a filet of fish from McDonalds - sounds disgusting but kinda hits the spot.



Jeremy has been so great. At first he didn't really believe that I was pregnant but I think it has finally sunk in considering I sleep way more than ever, still have no energy, pee every 30 minutes (including 3-4 times per night), and eat really odd things. He is working at Direct Buy for now but we are waiting to hear on a job that might send us on a move again. We should know in the next little while what the verdict is.

My business Roxy Heart Vintage is doing better than ever and it couldn't have come at a worse time:) I've been crazy busy with orders that I simply can't keep up with so Jeremy comes and helps me get things ready. It's wedding planning season for all the weddings this Spring and Summer so we have just been swamped. I'm almost caught up though and can't complain too much. Just wish I had the energy to work 12 hour days like I did in the summer:) I think those days are gone for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment