Thursday, June 17, 2010

Share my Blog Button!

I just learned how to create a button and scroll box for my blog and to be completely honest, it was kind of tricky! Thanks to Jenieshell's Design Challenge I figured it out and now it works! If you want to add my button to your blog (which I would really appreciate:) it's really simple! Jenieshell explains is so easily with pictures and everything and you can visit her step by step tutorial by clicking here. Please add a button to your blog or website if you have space and I'll return the favor! Thanks:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Thanks for the shout out!! I am glad my tutorials were easy to follow! I will definitely grab your button! I'll be putting it on my personal blog <a href="http://shaemata.blogspot.com>Following the Footsteps</a>

    Jen

    ReplyDelete