Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Fever


These last couple days have been so nice that I can't hardly stand it! Yesterday I did some Spring cleaning because the sunshine just makes me feel energized. Hopefully we don't get snow again this week but who knows. Jeremy and I took Roxy on a little walk yesterday too. Looking out the window, I thought it was going to be so warm and I just had to urge to get out there. Well, it was a little breezy and not nearly as warm as it looked but we did a short walk anyway. Spring is just one of my favorite times of the year. Actually, I think it is my favorite. The sun seems to shine a fresh color and is such a nice change from the dreary, cold winters. I love the flowers and can't help but think of my mom and grandma when I see a beautiful daffodil or iris blooming. I have always loved flowers and I can't wait until a have a huge yard to plant and watch bloom. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment